Personal finance $$$
Thursday, October 05, 2006
Have you played the games at Moola? The idea is almost the same as the "Who wants to be a millionaire" but a little bit different. You play against other players on the net. You could win millionaires. Try it and if you like it but I am not into it anymore. Be sure go to their forum and blog to find out what is going on, Moola is still developing so there will be many changes. I also have some invites to give.
Open and fund a NetBank checking account and get a $75.
Connect with a checking account that offers great benefits.
* Free, unlimited online bill pay when used at least once every three months
* Drop off your deposits at any of the 4,100 The UPS Store® locations in the U.S. for next-business-day delivery to NetBank FREE with QuickPostSM
* Make transfers, pay bills and update your accounts through our seamless integration with Quicken® and Microsoft Money®
* Access to a FREE, interactive and comprehensive online Financial Plan
* 24/7 account access via web, wireless, or PDA
* Got questions? Customer service 24/7 via your telephone
* Free ATM or Visa® Check card
* Access to hundreds of thousands of ATMs worldwide, including NetBank's no-fee ATM network
* Free first box of checks
Apply here. First time applicants only.
Wednesday, October 04, 2006
Apply it here (enter code F1K9)
Tuesday, October 03, 2006
Get 5000 bonus points when you apply for the Blue from American Express.
-$50 Gift Card of Your Choice1
-Enjoy the low APR — Enjoy a 0.00% APR on purchases for up to 15 months.
-Low Balance Transfer APR — 4.99% Fixed APR for the life of the balance.
-Fee-Free Rewards Program — Earn points redeemable for travel, merchandise, and more.
-No Annual Fee
-World-Class Benefits — Up to $250,000 in Travel Accident Insurance2
Also, during the McDonald's Monopoly Game Oct 3-30, you can get 50 bonus rewards points each time you use your Amex card at McDonald's.
You can apply the card here with decision right away.
McDonald's Monopoly Game