Tuesday, May 30, 2006

1st Annual FXCM CURRENCY TRADING EXPO


Currency trading has become more popular these days. It is easier to trade than the stocks but it also carry much more risks. So, you can go there to explore and learn more about currency trading.
The EXPO will be held on June 3-4 in New York with over free 50 workshops available. The sits are limited, so register early. They also provide more advanced topics.
I will go there to learn something new. I am considering trading currency because stocks are not for me. I keep losing money from trading stocks. I haven't been able to figure out a way to make money.
Now, I am going to try something new to see if I can get a better results.

1 Comments:

At 5:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

These workshops make money money from people like you than from trading currency!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home